SPL 1.08% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

Even though I have patience..........An EGM is a pi

1. 12,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    Don't get me wrong. I am still giving Starpharma management the benefit of the doubt. The Chairman and CEO keep on repeating of maximising shareholder value. Well this remains to be seen. I thought it would be with the NDA approval in the USA nigh on three and a half years ago. With approval would have come milestones and revenues to accelerate the oncology drug delivery program....,,,,The company did a capital raising of $48.9 million in September/October (institutions/retail) 2020 to do exactly that.

Then came the pandemic. We managed to put viraleze into UK at the heart of it........but as we all know.....the powers that be sanctioned us and removed product from market...........We have a nasal spray for all the current covid -19 variants (who knows how much it would have generated for the company). We have a molecule that is a preventative against the flu a and b, viral conjunctivitis, HIV, Zika, BV, herpes, and many other viruses

So here we are now in June 2022 with most probably around the same amount in the bank

Plenty of cash, a cascade of partnerships, 3 products being sold globally (be it in dribs and drabs and yet the share price is stuck in la la land with the shorters

What is needed to push the share price up where it belongs......credibility and disclosures from management. Promising and delivering. Updating us with timely announcement. Answering all the questions that need answering

My patience will run out if the following  are not answered satisfactorily before AGM 2022

Top line data for Dep Docetaxel (inclusive of Nintedanib, Gemcitabine combinations)
    Top line data of Dep Cabazitaxel indication for prostate cancer

Disclosure of what really went down with the FDA TGA approval for Vivagel BV in the USA

The real reason for why  are there no vivagel condoms for sale in Canada Australia and New Zealand. In fact where can I buy a Vivagel condom globally. Name a brick and mortar shop or an online website. I understand it is the responsibility of the licensee to provide the product in the licensed countries.  However how many years will it be before there is a product available in the above jurisdictions. Then there is the Chinese condom collaboration.........

Mundipharma are our licensee for Vivagel BV in 160 countries. Where are the sales. Where is the advertising and marketing online. Why have you not dropped the licensee for non performance. What is going on. The screen shots below are from facebook. There are now close to 6000 members. Most suffering from BV. It is not rocket science to promote a solution for BV on this site,,,,,,,,,,,Why don't they do it

Untitled.png
    Untitled.png

What has happened with India and Viraleze. Tell us////be truthful

What has happened with Gilead and Remdesivir.....tell us///be truthful

What has happened with the undisclosed drug you are working on........courtesy of AstraZeneca. Considering it was stated you would be updating us second half of calendar year 2021

The above questions should have all been addressed and have not to the satisfaction of us....the shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $38.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.2¢ $11.66K 123.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28393 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 2593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.