BUR 0.00% 13.5¢ burley minerals ltd

your not factoring royaltys and divide by 2 to get a rough idea...

1. 1,469 Posts.

your not factoring royaltys and divide by 2 to get a rough idea for drop offs. could be higher could be lower.

for the others.. here is my maths for you.

Total EUR$ for each well below. this is really easy to calculate I've done it in my last posts.

see how big a deal Moeller is?

this is what people were buying in on, this is what would have given BUR a price tag high enough to convert the options.

$14mil in money raised in options next month would have meant burleson could have ramped up their drilling campaign big time drilling maybe 12 wells back to back, and possibly two at a time before years end.

this is where the $1 and $2 stock price estimates came from.. valued on Revenue made from those wells and in ground reserves.

now you will be lucky to make $3mil over the next 12 months, how slow is drilling going to be now. if they dont cap raise it will be next year before they have the funds to drill again.

will AKG or NSE want to wait for BUR? i dont think so, i think bur will cap raise to get the dosh together sooner.

to do moeller in the right spot, another wilcox and a whoppa is $4mil

1:3 cap raise coming end of August is my bet.

funny how you all liked my posts when i included moeller, when i do the same post without moeller i suddenly have no idea?

sure they can probably make a company out of this stock, but the big up side is now no longer there. espeicialy if they have to farm the big one at the end right down because they cant afford to take the risk of another dud well

if you dont like my opinion, then stop asking me for it..

I only posted today coz you wanted me to!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $14.12K 108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.