FGR 0.00% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Thank you for taking the time to fact check ... @spid81 My first...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Thank you for taking the time to fact check ... @spid81

My first reaction reading this is to be highly sceptical and I think my assessment it is industry standard was well founded last time I checked.

I also think that these unfounded claims are the same claptrap we see when there is a capital raising and they predict doom and gloom.

This is industry standard and between them our management team know what they are doing.

To be honest I was not impressed with the smear campaign yesterday but if I can ompound soon I will be happy.

Also those trying to speak for the majority make me laugh!!!

AS for FGR they have integrity and know how to keep their mouth shut as evidenced by the Industrialist...

This smear of the Management has been very targeted and I will give them credit for effort not for backbone.

@spid81 Thanks for taking the time to check the numbers. AS for those not anting mangement to get fair industry standard compensation I would say you clearly don't want FGR to become a mid-cap or you want some cheaper seats !!!

Allegations that require no proof like the speculation yesterday of possible greed are not just illogical they are highly manipulative.

I trust self-interest over promises and I for one support these numbers -

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $15.71K 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22014 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 66199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 139046
Last updated 14.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.