Phraxus,I'm not "white".There are cultural differences between...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Phraxus,

I'm not "white".

There are cultural differences between any number of nations doing business at the moment. However, the most problematic that I have faced during my 6 years doing various work internationally is the Indians. Their work "ethics" as we may call it doesn't exist.

This is a cultural gap that they have a responsibility to *FIX*. Lack of honesty and integrity are not some values that can simply be dismissed due to "culture". That's a load of bull. China, Korea and Japan have vastly different culture to the white people. However, you'd rarely find these kind of AR problems in those nations, simply because they realize that it is in THEIR best interest to do business in an "honest" manner, despite the rampant corruption present.

India own one of the most desirable resources in the world (their rich land). There's a reason that they can't take advantage of it and are still in need of "external help". Ever since I've experienced their work ethics, I've told all my family and friends to stop giving charity organisations if they have ANY activity in India. They should learn to deal with others honestly, rather than expect handouts.

Notice that although China is 1/4 of the world's population, and they are an emerging market, and they are corrupt as hell (heck, they are/were communist), I have not mentioned a word about them. There's a reason for this.

Now it's your turn to explain your comment. Which company exactly are making "the most of the emerging market", and more specifically, have succeeded with operations in India? Name one "white man owned and operated" enterprise that has been successful. All of the entities haka mentioned (i.e. IBM) have failed utterly, despite whatever you and he think.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.