SPL 2.17% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

Expectations for September, page-44

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Technically, according to my analysis, SPL is currently a sell. (Obviously, this is not the reason why I am currently holding.) Technically, the current swing trade entry point is below 10 cents and falling.

Most holders of this stock would probably be holding for functional reasons. This is a stock where functional analysis ought to greatly outweigh technical analysis. Nevertheless technical analysis sometimes provides useful predictions.

In my opinion, for purely functional reasons, SPL is fundamentally a high-risk-high-reward stock. (This is the reason why I am currently holding.) Technical swing-trading is also risky. One of the risks is that by not holding all the time, the swing trader will risk missing out on the big price gap that can happen if there is a good news announcement when they are not holding. Another risk is that there will be a bad news announcement when they are holding, although this is a risk that all holders face.

When will the next big announcement happen? And will it be good news or bad? Maybe tossing a coin could be helpful here, because this might be a 50% chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $38.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ $5.943K 63.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6277 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.