SPL 2.22% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

All just my humble opinions.The ASX is a stock market, not a...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    All just my humble opinions.

The ASX is a stock market, not a charity. SPL is a public company, not a charity.

The purpose of investing money in a stock market is to make a profit. The SP of a stock is usually a reflection of how the market values the stock's past, present and future ability to generate profits.

Brilliant science in a stock in a stock market is financially worthless if is not or cannot be monetised.

The SP of a stock is no more a reflection of how some unhappy lossmaking shareholders vent their views about management, than it is about how some shareholders attempt to glorify and make delusional predictions about the stock.

SPL's current SP is about 15 cents, after many years (some say 20 years) of unprofitability, during which time substantial salaries and performance bonuses appear to have been paid.

Despite the length of time that SPL has been in existence, it is obvious that some players think that SPL is currently overvalued, hence the relentless selling.

May I suggest two ways in which people could give away their money, if they do not require anything tangible in return. (Just trying to be helpful.)
    1. Make direct donations to worthy medical charities.
    2. Buy millions of SPL shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $3.349K 36.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113072 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 108436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.