SPL 2.22% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Expectats for October, page-37

1. 15,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5604
    In their defense, there is nothing really there to tell the market that isn't obvious from the failure of the company to release these results on time so not sure what they would announce ?

Both in house DEP phase 2 trial top line results were 'expected' in Q3 and when that didn't happen it became obvious that there was a delay somewhere .... doesn't mean they won't announce them soon but whenever they do IMO if they have no license deal attached then it will have very little impact on the share price (akin to the DEP Irinotecan results / sugar hit to the share price in September) ... it will be a red flag to me because IMO none of the several big pharma's that JF & Co. continually claim are in 'confidential commercial discussions' with them over the years aren't buying what they're selling

I do wonder (like @joohnno ) what is taking so long for the Viraleze after market study results to be released given it was only 7 day follow up and most of the data would have been continuously entered / collated throughout the trial ..... it's almost been 3 weeks since the study finalised recruitment (22/9) - maybe the results aren't as great as we anticipate or maybe they enrolled an additional 71 people to substantiate / bolster such great results for regulators

GLTAH

https://www.isrctn.com/ISRCTN70449927
    upload_2023-10-10_10-8-3.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $3.349K 36.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113072 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 108436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.