SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

wow. I like the way we are all told by the non holders why we...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    wow. I like the way we are all told by the non holders why we are stupid. Lol. Anyone doing research knows what you are saying. I'm not going deny anything you have written. But the difference is I invested early (actually thanks to @drifta in the early days when he was ramping it at .007) and held my options until recently. I invested in the possibilities of a small cap making its mark. I still hold some of my options but wow, this has been almost life changing for me. But I'm not going to lecture holders now and downramp after I've sold most. However I do feel for anyone who bought recently as the panic set in. Anyone who researched will know that the first step will be low end games that are like free games you can play anywhere. Then in March next year they are hoping that 5g is hitting its straps and AAA games will come on board. The idea that people won't pay because the games are free is like saying people won't go to the TAB to bet as they can just watch the horse racing at home. They can bet with fake money and have a good time lol. People will pay because they want to win $$$. Prizes baby. The games to start are irrelevant!!! Its about esports. Winning money playing games. Sure people can play on xbox and PS. But do you think as mentioned time and time again, the taxi drivers around the world are going to carry their Xbox in their cars? The shop assistance in all the millions of markets around the world are going to lug around their playstation? Some are just missing the big picture here. Is it going to be the Netflix of gaming? I don't know, but I know that getting in early was great (thanks again @drifta) and holding a small amount just in case, is a great thing. Big picture for making big money. Focus on and sweating the small stuff, well that's why we have blue chips, go be safe and make your 5% next 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.