APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

@StefanF you have good points backed up with reasoning and...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @StefanF you have good points backed up with reasoning and research and I commend you for this.

However, it indicates that you're taking a pretty short term view of the company and I'd be interested to know if it is only Afterpay that you have pulled out of/are bearish on or other companies as well - the majority of the market is going to be copping a beating from this CV business and the effects will last for a while as well I imagine.

At the core is the question - will this fundamentally affect APT's ability to do and grow business over the long term? In my mind the answer is a resounding no. I don't think APT is at risk of going under, which means that they just need to weather this storm and then they can get back to business. Even if that takes a while and even if the share price (which is merely an indicator of market sentiment) drops from here over the long term this is an incredible ~business~ to be invested in and especially from here will deliver strong returns as it did in the past.

If memory serves you sold out a little while ago - do you have a re-entry point or are you done for good?

All IMO stay safe people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.