PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

. John So, VP Capital co-founder IGO (ASX:IGO) “My favourite is...

1. 1,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    . John So, VP Capital co-founder
    IGO (ASX:IGO)

“My favourite is still IGO – Nova Bollinger is a low-cost producer with a reasonable mine life,” So says.

“The company has very experienced managers and operators who have been leaders in this industry for more than a decade.

“It also trades inexpensively at 10 times cash flow and in an environment where you have rising interest rates taking a toll on tech stocks and less profitable companies trading on high P/E, finding a company that still taps into this potential growth story and trading on less than 10 times cash flows is a very attractive proposition.”

Panoramic (ASXAN)
    His next pick is Panoramic, which has started producing in the last six months and is in the process of ramping up.

“If you look at the current run rate production, which is only a quarter of what the target final production is going to be, it is again trading on a pretty attractive cashflow multiple of around 11 times.

“Once you fully ramp up the production by the end of 2022, I think you are picking up PAN at around five times 2023 free cash flows.

“That is attractive in this sort of market, mind you with a mine life of around 10 years on reserves.”

At least we are number two

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.