PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Hi EL I don't know how many times I have to say it but read the...

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi EL
    I don't know how many times I have to say it but read the anns regarding Ramp Up. Or another way of putting it meeting Progress schedules. Earlier this year they anned about mining contractor asked to increase mining equip which would mean in a underground mining sense more boggers and jumbo's.
    They are obviously increasing mining rates as there have been deliveries in April, June, July, August and now maybe one in Sep. The last 3 and one likely in Sep deliveries being consecutive months meaning one a month.
    The last qtrly demonstrated the Jun qtr mining rate increased 8% from thr previous qtr. Waste is being removed meaning machinery will be moving more process ore with the increased manning and mining machinery that is now available as anned.
    As is also anned recovery rates are improving which means more concentrate to customers specs for smelter blend. They had prob lasr qtr with power which decreased recovery but this is what happens with mill trips and flotation decks going down unnscheduled or uncontrolled. This has been rectified as also anned.
    All this info is freely available in PAN anns.
    Have a read and enjoy the education.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.