FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Not sure if your use of the FAR announcement was designed to...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Not sure if your use of the FAR announcement was designed to support your ""overall project cost" basis cheaper and better returns through purchase. FAR was onboard." assertion because the announcement merely states the overall economics of the project and gives a clue to the issue most have been banging on about, ie transition of costs from OPEX to CAPEX will now require up-front financing..... And it's simple, most of the FAR supporters saw this as a negative outcome for FAR putting FAR in a position where it needed to obtain additional finance (we can debate all day whether that was a problem or not), while the detractors merely saw this as a business decison on the operators part and FAR should suck it up. The one thing I agree with is that there is a lot of tit-for-tat now, but as an erstwhile business colleague is often wont to tell me "nothing personal it's just business!!". Get used to it, it truly is the world we live and do business in. If you've come for ethics, morals and pats on the proverbial backs you're going to be continually disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.