LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-12193

1. 9,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17100
    My post had nothing to do with AVZ, so not sure why your repsonse. It was to do with the fact what Elon says may not reflect what he does, albeit I believe EVs certainly emit less carbon emisions than ICE vehicles over life.

If you look at where I posted today I posted in OAR, and said there that anything near Julimar is doing well, including LTR as I believe it is Moora that is driving its recent SP growth, not lithium. In that post I even talk about geology in the area btw.

Until spodumene prices rebound all prospective greenfields developments will be impacted, so of interest too me is going to be the price assumption in the upcoming revised LTR PFS. But again my post of today had nothing to do with this point either. It had to do with the infatuation with Elon, without understanding some of the things he says he just doesn't follow through with like his brouhaha he will not source cobalt from the DRC when infact he is through his arrangement with Glencore, notwithstanding his latest absurdity that he won't deal with 'carbon producing entities' when infact his gigafactories are producing carbon as is the conversion process for producing LCE.

Until spodumene prices improve - read driven by an increase in demand it is a long term hold for me, like here for LTR holders albeit glad for yourselves the 'free kick' of Moora is doing well to your SP. As to your question, I am there for growth, but growth requires demand and that is the ingredient to look for, albeit as many over there know I did sell part of my stake in 2017 btw, and have kept the rest (i.e. I guess making me a long term holder).

A lot of posters in lithium stocks post articles etc, but you rarely see forecasts of how those articles relate back to spodumene production. I posted my views in the general lithium thread of where I see the sector itself and what 2000 GWh means for number of new mines so any decent deposit under that forecast will do well - Post #: 46922474 First movers that will benefit from price rises will be established producers.

Elon is not a messiah, he is there primarily for himself, but what he has done will also benefit others going forward albeit I doubt we will ever move to a carbon free economy btw.

All IMO IMO IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 19/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.