LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

Hi @anatol responses below. I've included a table that may help...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Hi @anatol responses below.

I've included a table that may help people to understand my point and such that it isn't misconstrued.

So if we can agree that KDR (earl gray) has 189mT as a mineral resource. Which after considerations to all the points below becomes 94.2mT as a mineral reserve. So where'd all the other stuff go @anatol? And what geological word would be appropriate to apply to the remaining material outside the mineral reserves. Waste?

I apologise in advance for the terminology which has caused confusion - I should have just said 100mT of stuff.

"It's not true that KDR had more resource to explore at Earl Grey deposit. They have explored it all around and found 189mt resource."

My comment, which was misquoted, was that there exist 100mT (roughly) of resources which are not part of their mineral reserves. and that - with further drilling and assessment/consideration to the factors mentioned a portion of this could have been incorporated into the mineral reserves category.

"They have explored it all around and found 189mt resource. That's it. (It was only open to depth below 350m but they don't have a plan to explore it for U/G mining by a reason. Most probably the deposit type is not suitable for U/G mining)"

You've contradicted yourself in the same sentence and proved my point so i won't debunk that any further. "Open at depth"

The same situation will occur here, which is fine, it's the process. Once KV "is all drilled out to depth in all directions" and you quantify your mineral resource it will then undergo the economic transition via PFS/DFS whereby a portion of that mineral resource becomes your mineral reserve.

To summarize;

You either
    a) Subscribe to the notion that any part of the earl gray resource which is not part of the mineral reserves (i.e. ~95mT) is not economic at all and is essentially waste and can never be mined.

OR

b) Subscribe to the notion that the resource which was not transitioned into the reserve category could be done so with further drilling (increase geological confidence) and economic assessment.

I'm in camp b - If you're camp a that's fine to, but i'll bookmark this post because when LTR defines a probable and proven reserves, i'd hate to see comments suggesting exactly what i have. Which is proven and probable reserves can be increased with more drilling/assessment consideration to economics.

Hopefully readers can make sense of that

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1923 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 5662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.11
  Change
0.000 ( 1.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.11 103248
Last updated 10.10am 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.