FBR 0.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Cheers herewegoagain1All good no offence taken. You ask "why...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Cheers herewegoagain1

All good no offence taken. You ask "why [waste] your precious time answering to people that clearly cannot prove anything and don’t hold" . The answer is in your previous sentence "All I have seen to date from these time wasters is a clear addenda to create fear and doubt".

In appropriate circumstances I believe a well written and witty insult can be more effective than a carefully constructed rebuttal. That is my personal opinion and was the gist of my previous post.

If I can add to technical discussion debate in a timely manner then I'm not shy to contribute. But many times other posters provide a great response and I don't think I can add anything. I generally only get a chance after hrs or on weekends and sometimes its simply too late since the discussion has moved on.

Also some responses require time to research / prepare and I simply don't have the time (or interest). In this regard, I prefer to provide reasons why I arrive at a particular conclusion (opinion) rather than just state an opinion.

Finally, an annoying reality of a forum like this is that the same discussion comes around time and time again. Generally no ones fault, but annoying nevertheless.

An example I have referred to a few times is about whether non execs should hold shares. You may recall there was quite a good debate between Adent and myself on the topic that included submissions of various articles etc. I think it was covered quite extensively and quite a bit of time was spent by me (and I imagine Adent) as well on the topic. But every 2-3 months the topic comes back for discussion and I can't help but feel a sense of wasted time especially when some of the people posting on the issue were around when Adent and I debated the matter.

cheers

NGNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.16K 436.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1605954 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1141199 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 52833
Last updated 14.45pm 30/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.