CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

I think you may have raised the reason WangChung. It seems clear...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    I think you may have raised the reason WangChung. It seems clear that the Aussies are dragging the chain in share price, perhaps the North American instos / shareholders have raised concern over the lack of share price traction over here? Who knows, seems fine to me but then again perhaps North Americans have higher expectations.

Other reasons include dual listing costs, ASX compliance and the excessive travel for board members and the cost of maintaining an office in OZ. If the company's sole focus is the vista projects then it probably doesnt make much sense being an OZ domiciled company.

Not sure about buying CPT and selling CPL, they are identical shares of the one company and IMO can be transferred between exchanges without buy / sell brokerage or crystallisation of cap gains.

Im ambivelent about the prospect of removing the ASX listing and see it as a minor distraction to the main game.

Chart wise I note the sp has now backtested the historical downtrending resistance line it recently breached. This should now act as support and would expect a bounce from these levels in confirmation of a new uptrend. I wouldnt go as far as saying shes at the crossroads but it seems a pivotal area in the chart so some news would be handy to give her a nudge in the right direction...

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.