ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Falling share price, page-25

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    The owner of the land has been vocal recently in expressing their concerns and the impacts the Andromeda mine will have on his home, family, livestock and farming future. There was a second person who spoke to council was regarding the Inkster community.

The whole point of the public consultation periods is that these things are engaged and discussed and a mutual beneficial outcome is advised.

The company gets together and meets these people in person on the land and discusses these things with them.

These issues seem to be new ones rather than long standing ones as the previous relationship seemed good.

Locals, as I understand it, are extremely supportive of the mine and are looking forward to the mine start date and economic prosperity of the region.

Joe Ranford was and is an excellent appointment and we as shareholders are extremely lucky to have him.. he is doing things the right way and engaging with the community properly.

Lawyering up is normal practice and unfortunately I do not see 1 farm holding up a 25+ year project.

This is a simple quarrying operation not some sort of massive underground mine.

Not a large risk to operations at all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.