FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

*FAR Price Target Cut 40% to A$0.06/Share by Morgan Stanley, page-109

1. 29,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    C’Mon!!

Don’t we just love this emotional banter between the Red and Blue teams?

Just like life, trading or investing is a rollacoaster, there’s always a short necked goose hoping to give us the “rough end of the pineapple”, level playing fields are rare to the point that we couldn’t even expect a synthetic bowls green to run true let alone the stock market and down in explorer country (as we are in FAR) the possibilities to mess with a persons head are limitless!

I don’t know about anyone else but I expected to battle with the demons of self doubt, hoped for at least a few Nancy’s to stir the pot, understood that CR would be at lower prices than I would have hoped for, Big Fish would do what they do and luck is going to play a big part in my journey with FAR.

I haven’t been disappointed so far as it seems all those boxes have been ticked countless times

The Blue teams relentless babbling has been a comfort to me over the years, if it wasn’t for you blokes I would of bailed out long ago.
    Some people may possibly be worn down or talked into fleeing from their investment decisions because of the criticism some posters occasionally drop into the threads?
    We all have different approaches and I’m not knocking anyone for the way they play their games but I do want to say thanks to our less positive people, again

You guys are my early warning system, if you guys disappear I’m going to dump my holding and run for the hills!!
    After all, only dud company’s lack passionate negative posters and if the number of your types on a code is an indication of potential?
    I’m still more than happy to hold my Far shares.

Yes, it is a gamble.
    I still like the odds though and the humour provided is priceless.
    I have to tip my hat to some of the posters who can turn a positive into a lemon, a hiccup into dysentery or nothing into the apocalypse.
    You guys are Creative Legends in my book!
    Keep up the good work as we step another day closer to something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.