FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

*FAR Price Target Cut 40% to A$0.06/Share by Morgan Stanley, page-147

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

.. now, now MF .. impressed by the fluidnature of this most recent post .. clearly, you do your best and mostarticulate work when your adrenaline levels are up .. however, I believe thepost of greatest interest is your first, on the 29th August 2018,where you presented as barely literate .. what was that all about? .. over thepast 14 months, your literacy skills have ‘gone through the roof’ .. see below..

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/i-buy-far-share-for-investing.4396034/?post_id=35263667

“Hallo.
    My friend tell me I buy share from far company.I buy share and I join this group for talking about my far share.
    I reed many people letters here. Very ggod. Myfar share very valubel maybe. Maybe I buy more?
    myfok”

.. so, my questions would be what are yourreasons for:

1. beginning on the FAR thread as anon-native speaker

2. ‘indicating’ that you are new to FAR andthe HC site .. this was certainly my perception

.. clearly, your latest offering indicatesyou have been in FAR a very long time and have an excellent grasp of theO&G fundamentals ..

3. attempting to present yourself to theFAR holders on HC as someone you are not

.. it is all very well to now take offence ‘downthe track’ but you deliberately presented yourself falsely and I think all HCreaders deserve an explanation .. JIMHO of course .. but based on your firstposting, shared above, ‘hell’ was absolutely entitled to question you .. so, I am with 'gus' on this one .. your 'Tibetan monk' story is absolute tripe .. again JIMHO ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.