FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

*FAR Price Target Cut 40% to A$0.06/Share by Morgan Stanley, page-177

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    While the happy clappers quibble about minor details the SP falls to near long time lows.
    The SP is 5.4 cents.
    FARJOY's average buy in is over 8.5 cents, my average buy in by the way is under 7 cents.
    Some on here have 5m shares or more with their average buy in of 7.5 cents yet not one peep of discontent.
    Then there are the welded on brigade who have held for 10 years or more and claim to have an average of 2.5 cents, few and far between, who somehow believe with all the dilution, are in front, yet not a peep of discontent from them either.

If PE was such a sure thing as a hand full of posters keep saying, why is there no premium on SP.
    If finance is all but stitched up, why also no premium for that.
    If management are doing such a fantastic job, where's the recognition for that in the SP.
    If FAR is the vehicle then why doesn't the market recognise this.

It seems being $250,000 down on an investment for some means nothing as they continue to post glowing reports.
    FARJOY even posted on here but no more as they are millions underwater.
    I honestly wonder what it will take for the happy clappers to condemn management.

When holders complain about the SP and management they are branded stooges, hired help and WPL brigade.
    I find this weird as those that infer that are losing thousands of dollars on their investment.
    Its like a self flagelation.
    Those hard core mob who sat at the tea and bickie with CN event are not even game to criticise in case they might be frowned upon at the next exclusive event....
    Its so funny, its not funny.

FID is fast approaching regardless of what the happy clappers say cant happen.
    When it happens FAR will need to say something.
    Insiders will know where they are at, as people will talk and IMO seems to be a reflection on the SP as if everything was hunky dory the SP would not be where it is.
    Bullant, who was a staunch supporter and purported to be in the know by the forum has now turned negative on FAR and his thumbs up have reduced.
    Previous posters who gave the forum in depth analysis and were insiders have also gone.
    Its been left mainly to the tea and bickie crew to support management as they really have no choice after exposing their identities.

I believe current management have much to answer to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.