Farmerblue

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi @farmerblue,

Just checking to see how you are doing? You haven't posted for three weeks and you have no 'recent activity' - so, I'm a bit worried about you. I know you have been battling an illness for many months now, a battle that I sure hope you are winning. Throughout the several months of your illness, you have certainly done well, in continuing to post your great jokes on a regular basis, considering the unpleasant treatments you have been going through. So, with no posts from you now, have been thinking of you and felt the need to check up on you.

I really feel for you, going through such a rough time, it certainly wouldn't be easy by any means! I know you said, you were also facing surgery at some stage. So, can understand, there comes a time when it just gets too difficult to be able to continue doing certain things, or even feel like it.

Anyway, however long it takes for you to get well again, just know that I wish you all the very best for a good recovery, and hope that you will be back here with us, as soon you are well enough.

You have been a very valued and favourite poster here for many years, and your funny humour, has been very much loved and appreciated, by myself and so many others!!

Take care Farmerblue, we MISS you!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.