PAA 2.63% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

I just a layman and have enjoyed learning from learned posters...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I just a layman and have enjoyed learning from learned posters here, not quite enjoying the rollercoaster of the sp. As I’ve stated before got excited when mpl went to WEHI for testing as I’ve a sibling who also works there, world class in their own right and set the standard for screening techniques.
    They put forward that theres 8 different covid projects in the mix, that it’s not as easy as people think to get the numbers for the trial, or to run them simultaneously, and that heading overseas is not a negative situation.

Like I said I’m a layman and even though I’d love to see an end to the carnage caused by this virus I turned up here to turn a profit. Thought I’d post the feedback from someone I know is credible in the field as I get caught up in the impatient diatribe about how the bod should be standing outside the covid testing stations trying to throw it into peoples gobs as they come driving in!
    I don’t know where they’ll end up with, honestly seeming so close to the mark a few times now I’m also losing patience and was planing on halving my holding tomorrow. Think I’ll cool my jets switch off from the day to day fluctuations and wait for the email alert to hit my email. What others chose to do and their reasons is none of my business, glta!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.