BMO 0.00% 0.7¢ bastion minerals limited

fat prophets article on bmo, page-11

1. 782 Posts.
    Hi Wayman51, Hope you are genuine and not some tool with a dozen nics trying to have a go at me. Anyway I will attempt to point out a few basic things I consider to be relevant.If you draw a few trend/channel lines on a three year chart you will see BMO began a reasonable longer term uptrend from the end of June 04. BMO then progressively made HIGHER HIGHS and HIGHER LOWS until it peaked at 45c about 10th May 06. This would have been when gold prices peaked at about $720-30. As the gold price fell back all gold stocks struggled for a period and BMO was no exception. It definatively broke through its trendline/bottom channel at about 27.5c late July 06. Thats the first worry. It then It then made a couple of attempts to recover and in Nov 06 looked as though it may be turning it around. BMO briefly pushed back up to 30c but that was the end of it. It continued down and in the few days before it collapsed it threatend to make a LOWER LOW below its previous low at 22c. DANGER SIGNALS FLASHING LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE. Hope this helps somewhat. Sorry I cant post charts ortherwise I could put a few lines and notes on it for you. Selling pressure from people who were pulling the pin and knew something we didn't. If it had not announced its troubles and holders had exited at a new lower low, 21.5c, I would think most of them would be somewhat happier than still holding now dont you think?
    As a comparison compare the three year chart of BMO with that of PSV. PSV has been struggling somewhat as well but its still comfortably holding that three year channel. If it broke the bottom of that channel which is presently at about 31.5 then one should reconsider their PSV position maybe.

regards jennifer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.045M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7.754K 1.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 213669 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3410000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.