MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

FDA announce new policy approach, page-39

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    It seems to me that if, at almost any point at all over the last few years, a potential MSB investor came to Hot Copper and was influenced by Madamswer to not make a MSB purchase then Madam has done them a service. Because he has correctly called the absence of a revenue/profit generating ability and risk to invested capital.

By comparison Anjo, and some others, have been spruiking this stock since at least 2014 when it was priced at $4.83.

Whose advice has actually helped investors? Are we to leave new HC members to only hear an echo chamber constantly spruiking the stock in what could possibly be described as an emotional and hope based point of view?

As a newer member I would rather have an open forum, where it is ok to disagree and compare facts, viewpoints, data, etc. Why would anyone want to close down debate just because they disagree? Maybe a better approach would be to try and work out WHY the other person thinks what they think and reassess whether your capital is deployed in the best possible way.

Anyway my 2c best wishes for great results for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.