GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

fed not printing money - yeah right

1. gdb
    345 Posts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFfzoplC-I

Ctindale, I'd value your view on the above video.

I can only assume we are either speaking different languages or living on different planets.

I reviewed one of your earlier posts claiming that hyperinflation has already occurred, it was a good post and contained some bloody good points.

However, based on the above video the money supply has increased 3.7 times since September 9th, 2008. So I get what you were saying about the enormous amounts of credit, enormous amount of money printing, enormous increase in the value of real estate already having happened but what happened prior to September 9th 2008 pales into insignificance compared to that which has happened after that date.

Assuming the above video is based on fact can you seriously tell me that the US dollar hasn't been debased, that investments in the USD haven't been diluted, that hyperinflation as opposed to a financial bubble (I think you are getting the two confused) awaits the US in the years to come.

All this and there's no guarantee yet that the current US administration isn't going to launch into yet another series of bailouts and you honestly believe that China's investment in USD is secure, that the size of positions in the USD alone will prevent the USD from crashing.

The people who run the printing presses, who make the economic and foreign policies, who regulate the financial industry, who run the investments banks, who write the loans are the ones who make the USD secure. Bernie Madoff provides such a wonderful corollary to what is currently happening in the US as a whole. I bet all of Madoffs investors thought their investments were secure. How deluded we can be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.