Hello KP,I'm firmly in the camp of talking about cancer as it is...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello KP,

I'm firmly in the camp of talking about cancer as it is theraputic for everyone involved. 9 years is a long time to endure the ups, downs and heartache of procedures, remissions and relapses. How much can everyone truly bear? I was googling just before I went to bed last night, bad idea, should have just stuck to cats and dogs videos. Osteoporosis, another side effect of cancer meds - a person usually has 15 years of life after a diagnosis of osteoporosis. Not sure if this matters, as I'm only assured of 5 years of life from cancer at this stage. I'm not upset about this, what will be will be. Like yourself, I decided to look at alternatives and support some research by a professor at our local USC. He has had some encouraging results in the use of native bee propolis to reduce the estrogen that breast cancer cells feed on. The side effects of the only available medication to do this is soul destroying. I provide a lot of native bee propolis for his team to use and hubby upped our hive numbers to 10. We have little white hives dotted around our hills. Aesthetically it looks a bit odd but you never know. Honey bee propolis is a good overall anti inflammatory but not as good as native bees for BC. Hope to bore everyone here for at least 5 more years!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.