Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-1273

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Giday justis,

No little bigger riv is parked up for now,

I was doing my usual maintenance thing and thought I would give the throttle control a lube and clean, as one does,

Then as I opened the throttle control up, parts fell out and then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday were not the words I would describe to you how I felt,

The neighbour heard and come over and asked if I was okay when he looked and he just went oh Saturday Sunday,

Yep, I was mightily you know what, took me a couple of days to calm down, lol,

15551328526261077424306894336227.jpg

Anyway, No crays again today, I caught 6 undersized snapper and that nor wester has picked up so I called it a day and after I get of here I'm going to start the Webber up and cook up some very nice steak, snags and rissoles with salad and a coke,

15551333260282374067558392094373.jpg

Then play with the kids and maybe lay back and watch a movie then pull out the wine and sit with my beautiful rose, and talk about crap, and in between all that I have to find some time to read the AFR weekend, lol,

Spoke to a guy at the jetty today, he bagged out on squid today, I asked him what colour, he said he nearly always uses the blues, oh well, back to complete angler tomorrow to look through some ranges of blue jigs,

Good to see that I'm the only ol fella that doesn't get sore from working, lol,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.