Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-27192

1. 18,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @Justis @NoBoDe @makingmoneystill et al: I have just - finally - finished the display of NoBoDe's paintings on the peg boards I had installed last week - I had set aside about 20 extra good paintings (and had to store my sparse personal collection) - some of NoBoDe's are fairly dark and obviously done in deepest despair, - for the time being - most of those will be 'stored' -.

I had saved some of the more riotous ones for 'that wall' when I realised there will be some children, who will have to pass that wall to go 'potty' or even to the TV room, so I changed it all round, picked the prettier ones, but still good ones. Hopefully someone on Saturday will take some photos and put them on HC, but, please no personal identification ones - even though I do trust you all and some of you have some idea what I look like - but you never know who is watching and this is a public forum after all . . .

NoBoDe kept me informed of his 'creative' process re the lip stick painting - abstract art!! - - I am so very happy he is painting again and using whatever he has to hand, one of his paint palettes made his way here, too, but I believe he has spares, but they might still be packed away - so lipstick it was.

I also have a granddaughter who has painted from age 2 or 3 onwards, and did it methodically, she now has a fine arts degree - and I have many of her paintings, including a very large one of myself and my deceased husband, which I have finally found a spot for - will dedicate a wall to either her stuff, or just have that painting on the very top and some nice family photos underneath - so no accusations of 'how come you fill your walls with a stranger's paintings ? and where are my paintings?" I have also collected 2 friends' paintings but altogether no more than 10.

today I still have to clean up 'the attic' where I am storing the rest of the paintings for the time being - then it's house cleaning, shopping, etc. for the rest of the week - please forgive if I don't post much.
    Seeya
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.