Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-76856

1. 17,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    @picastoc - back in the days of cavemen and cavewomen - that kind of prescriptive diet would have been rare - I think we are made for
    'browsing' - of course civilisation put a stop to that.

I don't do the three veg stuff either, but always have something green and always fruit available.

On top of that I have discovered a miracle 'powder' it's called Green+ and the brand is Nature's Way - my last and light meal is at around 5:30 - 6 pm (not tonight, am invited to a 'feast' - not keen on eating late . . .) and when I go to bed, which is around 11:30 pm I mix 2 tspns full of that into 1/3 cup of water and drink this. Perfect sleep, perfect digestion (soundless!!!) and I sleep well and feel like a young girl when I wake up

- it's amazing, but the powder contains the full vitamin complex as well as pro- and pre-biotics. I didn't even know there is such a thing as pre-biotics - they are apparently more important than the pro- variety.

Ah yes, I have discovered, I can buy 'butter-milk' - (I used to make my own) - at Coles but fairly expensive for a small bottle, so I use half, then re-fill with ordinary milk, allow that to stand in a warm place - and hey presto two for one!!

I always thought I have a good digestion, but this Green+ stuff is magical.

I have sent @NoBoDe a test packet of Green+, but he has most likely squirreled it away for the 'hard times' to come . . . .

Sorry about your crows - I am now being targeted by those huge black (with red tail feathers) cockatoos - or rather my trees are - and I have just about managed to rake up every single honkey nutmad.png

- wild life has its upside, remind yourself of that, dear Pica! and your desciption of corporate living has me trembling for my future - kids want me to get into something smaller - I don't want to . . .
    X
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.