DSE 0.00% $3.50 dropsuite limited

feel the tension, page-50

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Dylan,

We had every right and every reason to expect to hear that drilling had started, "on or around the 9th August".

However, because this ''group of people'' (very reluctant to call them Management) chose to show contempt to anyone, anytime and all the time, the market has been left to chew on boot leather and wait for excuses again.

People keep saying...." Give them a chance, drill rigs are hard to get". That is absolute bull poo-poo.....and what riles me most is that these "group of people" have been telling shareholders and the market that they have had the drill rigs and crews organised for the past FIVE (yes 5) months. And now they have r out of time (actually 43 days behind the 3rd Quarter project schedule) we are left hanging and wondering what their 'next story' and shareholder devalueing excuse will be.

So yes Dylan, go and enjoy your holiday and do not worry if you are holding these shares long-term....someone, someday will get the TCP on the road......I just doubt it will be these clowns and it DEFINATELY will not be happening in 2010...maybe 2013 at this rate....with about 10 billion shares on issue???

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.51 $3.55 $3.50 $180.0K 50.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1631 $3.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 1053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.