CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi Raks,Very thoughtful post. Very!Just one comment on the...

1. 320 Posts.
    Hi Raks,

Very thoughtful post. Very!

Just one comment on the subject of talking positive, which I think you should continue to do if you beleive in something with conviction, the way you have.

You said "However, people holding from much higher places would surely be better bottom drawering them now, rather than taking massive losses unless they have to, as I'm sure something will still come of them down the track."

I was on the phone with another poster from here today, who asked me "if you hadn't sold your CVI at higher levels (several 100K of them) and you came back to the world and saw them at this price, you'd keep them, right? It'd hardly be worth selling them.". I thought about it and said "yeah I personally would sell. It'd still be a few grand, so yes I would. If I wouldn't buy'm then so why keep them, and the loss is already history". Its just my thinking, and I certainly don't suggest it to others.

The trouble with CVI is the comment of yours I quoted above has applied all the way down. Many have said it and it can come back to bite. The $2K left can become $1K.

Anyway I hope you're right about the bounce.

BTW - I don't know ANYONE who hasn't dropped a bundle in this market.

Good luck to you Raks. And enjoy floating around on this fabulous weekend.

S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.