MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

re: huuuuuuuuuge copper resource : tiny mkt cap Well, I will...

1. 238 Posts.
    re: huuuuuuuuuge copper resource : tiny mkt cap Well, I will tell you this: Both stocks (BTW, I believe the managements of both Companies are close) deserve to be much higher, AND WILL THEY BE........
    PMH has some amazingly high Copper resource in the USA.
    As we discuss here, it's my "suspicion" major mining houses are having a very close look at the Ann Mason Project.
    Do not believe what the day-traders (experts in sciolistic mining-economic knowledge) say and write in here.....
    PMH will be the revelation of the year........Just wait little bit more...Not years...Not even months......Few weeks.
    As for MGO, well.......I can say this: Les Emery (according to a friend who spoke to him today) does not worry the slightest...In fact he sounded very happy that the day traders had not taken hold of MGO as they did with PMH......Soon, very soon MGO will commence its ascendancy wich will be majestically completed early in 2007 when the final Resource (expected to be MUCH HIGHER than what has been announcend Or even predicted) is calculated and announced......
    Cheers;))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.