FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX_Chart Only Thread !, page-1495

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    This will probably be my last chart post here on the FFX thread(s) for FFX/LLL ... WHY? because of what I 'boldly' stated in the attached post...

"HOWEVER, the real problem for we "Chartists" going forward from hereon(post Demerger) is that pre BGS, MLL and FFX SP data will become obsolete."

This "last" chart below is ONLY an attempt to explain why FFX has traveled, since the March 2020 Low, the way it has. It a CRUDE attempt as many things(FA things) have unfolded on the way. Nevertheless, its the only "true" picture of the Market participants and their perception during that timeframe.

Now we(TA'ers and FA'ers) must wait for sufficient fresh news(and data) on both companies(FFX and LLL) to be able form a real market perception of the true values for them both.

Until I am satisfied, as primarily a TA'er, that we do have sufficient and reliable data, I will stand aside contributing by posting charts for both companies.

Its been a marvelous if somewhat frustrating journey. However, to be able to have seen it unfold as I had mostly expected(and more) since that initial Covid Low, it is gratifying to know my "Tools of Trade" are still valid and of great use.

Now we all start FRESH, right!

GLTAHs...

FFX_ASSESSMENT 2020-2022_030622.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.