SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

On my charts, Friday the 18th give or take a trading day looks...

1. 358 Posts.
    On my charts, Friday the 18th give or take a trading day looks like the natural point of movement. WHat will be interesting is how this plays out given we have a pre DFS for Itabrite, A Nabeba resource confirmation/upgrade and DFS.

A few thoughts:

1. Pre DFS has not been factored into analyst projections as far as I know. Happy to be corrected.
    2. Nabeba confirmation is expected, but upgrade is not. There has been more drilling so I would anticipate a possible upgrade. Anyone's guess.
    3. Expecting positive DFS. Again, this is a derisking milestone that will enable new larger instos/investors to enter the market.
    4. Then, in the next few months (at anytime) we will have finance and offtake/strategic partners announced.
    5. Guillio's timelines also show continuous drilling/exploration

Si, my take on it is that there is further catalysts around the corner from end March that should keep us heading in the right direction.

Macro.

It is a bit of a scary time but doom and gloom has set in quickly and has shaken some market confidence to say the least.

1. There is a lot of rebuilding that is required around the world and hard assets will be in great demand.
    2. China looks forward decades and I am sure there is no disruption to any plans to gain control over hard assets because of any short term inflation factor. You can bet on that one.
    3. The DOW trendline is still positive while the All ords is weak. I think we may be a little oversold right now given the situation.
    4. Libya resolution when it happens should spark a relief rally.

Technically, SDL has been strong and up days have generally been supported with good volume, down days not. It held up very well on Thursday and the volume was not great on Friday's weakness. Yes it closed at .47 but there isn't much selling power - more a lack of buying power.

The point made by an earlier poster re stocks that perform very well during tough times is an important one. SDL is in the right stage of its cycle to move up regardless.

Donedeal - I agree with your comments about short term opportunities. I guess I am just saying that it becomes more of a "luck of the bet" when there are many unknown factors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.