XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

good morning guru san felipe :)yes...i had the 7th based on my...

1. 4,361 Posts.
    good morning guru san felipe :)

yes...i had the 7th based on my 1998 scenario. thu, that scenario isn't based on anything other than my wild imagination. that is: it just based on strong similarity in the set up of my moving averages and other indicators on the weekly chart.

the 3rd is mchugh's date - which i never believed could be a high. ha ha - i was right - though, i'm now back to not knowing what the market will want to do next. i don't think the market knows what it wants to do next either.

i do like the 55 td cycle - i've done some back testing - but not nearly enough - and it seems to do well at picking up important highs and lows. i'm not sure but i think the 55 td cycle may pick up highs to lows and lows to highs. if that's the case, early april should be a low - 55 td from the january low.

thu, i still contend that if we go below the january low, all bull market support levels will be busted and we would see more significant falls from present levels.

like you, i think the january lows should hold - but i ain't banking on it at the moment. i want to see how the next month pans out before i commit to any medium term buys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.