Fires: poor management not climate., page-272

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Bellcurve oh my … a disciple of Pope Al Goose Gore and the global warming religion.

You've learnt nothing from actual science. The temperature measurement system in every country is impacted by UHI (look it up I'm sure you don't know what it means). As well, in the last 20 years the old thermometer readings have been replaced by digital measurement. So instead of

You are a reality denier - let me remined what that is - there isn’t a denial case of substance and that’s why denial, deception and dishonesty plays such a large part in the denial echo chamber. There isn’t any fundamental basis to your argument.

Remember, the role of the denier is to try to prevent or delay any considered policy move by govt that could promote the acutal scientific achievement of humanity. We will all see less actual scientific in our lifetimes because of the global warming religion, there are only so many research dollars for science to go around.

The mechanism by which deniers hope to achieve this is to cast enough doubt on actual science by noisemaking, campaign donations, brown paper bags and other corrupt measures to stall policy progress, as we have in Australia now. Worst of all is the installation of a bureaucratic system that creates 'jobs' that are entirely focused and dependent on perpetually promoting GWR - Global Warming Religion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.