Fires: poor management not climate., page-6

1. 8,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Excuses, Excuses. Seems excuses cost lives.

The issue is there has been no clearing for 20yrs not just 2018/19, people seemed to manage clearing all the time prior to the Climate/Environmental BS stopped people from doing it. The consequences were known and understood and back then People didn't just build houses amongest trees and councils allowed people to clear trees, common sense was lost along time ago.

Those figures don't go back far enough, should go back to at least 2000 yrs to take into effect cycles. Story goes Mildura was a desert before the Chaffey brothers turned up and it didn't rain for two years there driving a lot of people away. that was pre 1900.

The Temp records for Melbourne show peek temps for Dec/Jan/Feb of 44degrees pre 1910, thats in the original BOM records of which I obtained a copy of years ago.

And I would not trust the BOM, they been known to change the numbers..... I'd like to see the rainfall average not the difference from it.

The planet may well be getting hotter, it's still no where near as hot as it has been in the last 2000yrs, but it's not man doing, just look up in the sky you'll find part of the answer although the inputs are far to many, the whole CO2 thing is a money making con.

We should be concentrating ore on plastic eradication and water conservation as a start.

Last edited by chris: 04/01/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.