SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Fleurstat BVgel listed on Aspen's website, page-41

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I'm not expecting to see much in the way of sales/revenue from Fleurstat for quite a while. Whilst it seems like the product is very effective and a great alternative to antibiotic treatment (based on what I've read on this forum) I think awareness of the product is just too low at present.

It is great to see advertisements across various media however I'd be interested to know how many GPs are even aware of Fleurstat as an option and continue to prescribe antibiotics.

I was at a discount chemist chain in Melbourne last month and was pleased to see Fleurstat behind the pharmacy counter. I mentioned the product with excitement to the pharmacist and she was no where near as excited as me. I asked about sales/demand and she was nice enough to look up the system - "we sell about 2-3 packs per month" she replied.

Long term I believe Fleurstat will produce a good income stream however with such low revenue per unit and a lack of public awareness I think this will be a slow burn.
    Last edited by Investek: 25/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 54106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.