AJX 4.76% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Floating some thoughts, page-17

1. 17,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Right on. I can't imagine why anyone would think that in a large market dominated by very substantial players customers would somehow miraculously know about Alexium, understand the chemistry and its characteristics and beat down the doors.

That's just not how things work. Does anyone remember get saying - "no one got fired for buying IBM"? It was true for a long time and you could substitute the name of any large well known supplier in different markets. If you are making purchasing decisions it takes a bit of courage to buy from a new supplier even if all the data tells you it's a good decision. In fact you'd probably find that those who exercise courage and buy well, and are ahead of the pack, get a march on their competitors.

So I'd read it that Pegasus, being a private company less encumbered by bureaucracy, has probably exercised a bit more courage and expects this to make a difference.

Achieving brand awareness is one thing, gaining an unassailable market position is another. In between is slog.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.