ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

flowcytomix

1. 1,507 Posts.
    Just some quick research I've done, I'll look to post more on my blog later tonight. In answer to the question of how much of the 70m+ revenue will be applied to ADO...

From the ADO announcement:
    Don Tartre, President and CEO of eBioscience, said: “We are pleased to work in partnership with the Anteo Diagnostics team to exploit an innovative technology to leverage our FlowCytomix™ bead-based immunoassay product line to even higher performance including greater sensitivity.

From this news story on the eBioscience deal with affy:
    In comparison, Witney said that eBioscience has 16 percent share of the $200 million North American flow cytometry market and an 11 percent share of the $450 million flow reagent market. Witney described eBioscience as a "solid number two player worldwide." In both North America and globally, the firm's main competitor is BD Pharmingen, a business unit of BD Biosciences.

Assuming the eBioscience product "FlowCytomix" is the revenue earned in the "cytometry market" referred to above:

16% of $200m = $32m -- which is almost half of their revenue coming from the product mentioned in the ADO announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.