FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

thanks for the information PB,its my 51st birthday on the 24th...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    thanks for the information PB,

its my 51st birthday on the 24th of Feb.

I remember when I was 10 years old I thought to my self I will be 30 in the year 2000.( that’s old). I now realise getting older or old is a privilege.

I do wish ( not hope) FMG are $30 or thereabouts in 2021.
    , Feb 24th would be good but it will take time.

A massive run on recent months. all for the right reasons, many on this thread have already discussed.

again appreciate all the time and effort you all put into this thread, which at times has just been welcomed as it has helped keep my mind on my overall strategy with this amazing company.Long Long Long ( can you tell). , it is working

FMG over the last 8-10 years has constantly been challenged , and at times manipulated.

AF- legend - and his ability to employ, nurture/ invest/ develop his people in their business(not his) and get skin in he game from global leaders , for IO, Green energy , women’s rights etc. is a very strong reason or differentiator, from other large companies, particularly in the mining sector but probably more importantly the globally business world.

AF is a great leader, and he has developed long lasting trusting friendships and business relationships with global leaders.

it is this and his amazing leadership team ( ranked in the top 5 in the world), that sets him apart from the other large miners.

AF’s personal interests, are all about other people.he is very well liked and listened to. A genuine man, with a great appreciation of how others are travelling, and puts time into how he can help long term change over making money.

AF does not need to be the PM of Australia, he already does more, for the country in his own way. ( all due respect for our PM and his team).

said my piece for the week,

GO FMG Go.

wishing you all well.

mind regards

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.