FMG 2.06% $22.04 fortescue ltd

I did a lot of research but in all honesty half of it comes down...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I did a lot of research but in all honesty half of it comes down to blind luck. Even after speaking with the CEO and BOD at a AGM they said they always knew, just like AF did, the company was going to be a success.

What completely caught them and Long term shareholders off guard was the speed and size of that success.

Its a big life gamble as for five years a single stock made up over 80% of our portfolio and life savings. For every Disallowed like APT or A2M there are plenty of SGH and BIG's that take investors life savings down the drain.

Multibag your 25years worth of savings once sets you up not to worry about working a nine to five again. Multibag a multibag puts you in position of FU and a great leg up in life for your kids as well. You don't need to risk investing large amounts in high risk high reward stocks thereafter.

FMG is just like TPG, a new entrant that takes on big boys and through determination, smarts and never give up attitude they succeed and carve out a big slice of the pie.

You want to find the next ten bagger you need to find companies that are disruptors in their fields and they need can do go getters at the helm like Andrew Forrest if they have any chance of success. You can have a great idea but without a great leader and capable team working around them you won't get the successful under dog story that is FMG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.04
Change
0.445(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $66.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.93 $22.04 $21.58 $90.19M 4.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 474 $22.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.04 7589 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.