LYC 1.97% $6.21 lynas rare earths limited

David, nursery's comment about Taiwan is remarkably prescient. A...

1. 2,535 Posts.
    David, nursery's comment about Taiwan is remarkably prescient. A large proportion of the island (strangely if you ask me!) regards themselves as 'taiwanese', of course these are the same idiots who voted for chen shui bian but still there is a lot of anti mainland government populism over there. But if you knew much about Taiwan you would know this already.

From your tone I am guessing that you are chinese and have the standard nationalistic position on 'the renegade province'. Don't worry, I've heard all the arguments before. Half my family is from Taiwan (blood family lol not in laws) and they hate the DPP.

I don't see nursery as having anything more than reasoned concerns about foreign ownership by a foreign government controlled entity on a possibly strategic resource. Just as I would expect the same thinking if the situation was reversed (and don't kid yourselves that the big boys of Western industry aren't in collusion with the government, or is it the other way round lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.21
Change
0.120(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.26 $6.09 $7.560M 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 9019 $6.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 13638 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.