NMT 5.71% 7.4¢ neometals ltd

Follow the Money, page-7

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Not that I care, but why would Kat55 and Grandpa1 join hot-copper and post all of one post for one company, which just so happens to be NMT and really offers no real insights?

For example stating that as NMT has distributed its income by the way of share buy back and dividend payments are negatives means that every listed company in the ASX200 must also be a poor choice of investment for them too. Its a big ask to spin this into a negative sentiment..

Then the poster offers advice like "Barrambi, LiOH - Neither stack up in my view or will likely get off the ground.". Well its good to have a view, but why won't they stack up, why do you believe they won't get of the ground, what analysis is it based on?

Revenue will be reported in the annual report, so this will become clear for all soon.

Nothing wrong with having a negative sentiment, it's just that these two examples other than stating the obvious (like directors selling shares, dividends, etc) offer no real analysis or insights on NMT's growth projects.
    Last edited by myJGC: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $46.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $46.28K 651.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8200 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 10381 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.