PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-2124

1. 3,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Or 19c for us from here... 120m mc.

thinking outloud about my investment:

id be concerned if we didnt get UK and here approval by end june. End july for equiptment delivery, august patient monitoring september dosing. Oct - march 24 trial, june results.

timeline still intact but id love those final uk and aus green lights sooner.

Assuming we stay on the above rough timeline I see our sp above 3x where we are now by years end by just plodding alone with no extra news. This should convert the 14.5c oppies plus a couple at 8c to give us the $6m we need to paddle into mid 2024.

We get to mid '24 and it should all start to self actualise... or capitulate?!. 48c to convert into $38m feels high in this climate, even after great results, but if we can get some partnerships happening (outside dmd), preferably with some coin attached we should sit up near a dollar - having bank from the $38m converted and whatever else..$.. ...and results from 12 months of dosing to get fda ema and everyone else in the dmd community excited.

there could be a gap there though if we have no partnerships and just our good results. Say we are at a weak 25c, mid 2024 after results and being pesimistic, do we raise there? to see us through to xmas, to get 12months dosing data and then step it up to 50c w regulatory approval excitement. Here we'd need approval of sorts to convert the $38m.

so... we need anthony to deliver just one deal upward of just $10m to get the 48c oppies in the zone. Good results alone I doubt will do it unless the bio sector roars back by then... possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.