PER 1.91% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-3061

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Itsa, no body is disputing the value that your fact hunting is bringing to the boards, but the power of HC is to be able to debate, challenge and extend what are perceived to be known facts. The company cannot share all facts at all points in time. The disclosure rules require announcements but not an “open mic” so we have the opportunity to join dots, and see what we find.

This is in no way a challenge on your integrity, trying to damage your investments etc. I know with your stated family position in this stock that you must feel the pressure. I get that. I really appreciate your contribution, I agree that $5 in time is possible ( in fact maybe more ), but when you close every post with that and then newcomers to anp look at your history of saying that, look at the chart to the contrary, look at the bickering about facts and non facts, and don’t understand the anp journey to date, it diminishes your impact - you have the look of a ramper without substance to the untrained eye.

We all know that there has been heaps of water under the bridge. The company has reset management for the next phase, the team renewed, both of which are necessary in any company’s evolution. ( kudos to MD for getting us to hear ). Trials and tox are nearing the 7th innings headed towards outcomes within 12 months. And the commercial savvy of the company has taken a huge step up. We have attracted staff from CSL and the industry. They saw promise in anp to join.

Clearly for those that have been around a while, you are passionate and do your research. Your impact on the forum could be materially improved if you didn’t take debate as a personal affront, didn’t worry incessantly about protecting your investment - we all want to protect our investment and that is done through well considered, considerate debate on facts. Getting all angles rather than closing down debate. There will be plenty of facts that cannot yet be disclosed but with some digging dot joining can commence.

Anyway, I enjoy your contribution but implore you to fine tune your combative and black and white style. You will be less stressed and add more value. Let’s encourage debate and less inflammatory responses until ATL1102 can treat HC inflammation, lol.

A well articulated and astute HC forum, testing facts, dots and fiction is more enjoyable for us all, protects our investment rather than having the blinkers on, and can encourage new members. ( not to be taken as investment advice ).

we expect professionalism and critical thinking from the board and management, let’s have the same benchmark on ourselves.

please now can we all move on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $38.17K 491.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 299589 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.