TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

This thread is for shareholders who have faith in the company,...

1. 27 Posts.
    This thread is for shareholders who have faith in the company, its management and its product VitroGro. If you are non-believers, non-shareholders, please ignore this post and spend your valuable time somewhere else. Thanks.

I have read the prospectus, the December2010 announcement and revised my communication notes with management many times. Now I summarise the main key points to remind me the reasons why I invested in TIS and want to remain as a long-term faithful shareholder. Here is my summary so far.

1. The EU trial is 12-week long because each patient is receiving VitroGro for 12 weeks. I'm confident that we will have excellent results, maybe better than previous results. Why? We know that VitroGro works, otherwise we do not invest in TIS. The excellent EU trial results will be released soon on 30/06/11. SHARE PRICE WILL GO UP.

2. In the 20/12/10 announcement, the milestone for EU approval is Q3-Q4 2011 but in the prospectus, the milestone is increased to Q1 2012. One quarter is added to the timeline. Why? Because the prospectus is a formal document that requires ASX and ASIC approval and conservative time lines are demanded as part of this process. I still believe that we can achieve EU approval in Q4 2011 because we now have lots of cash from capital raising, have Helen Greenwood assist with the preparation and submission of EU approval, have VitroGro as a medical device not a drug. SHARE PRICE WILL GO UP.

3. In the prospectus, the milestone for EU sales launch is Q2 2012. One quarter is added to the timeline for same reason of conservatism. So, it's possible that we can achieve sales in Q1 2012 (read letter from Chairman and CEO). SHARE PRICE WILL GO UP.

4. The commercial deal does not depend on EU trial results. Why? Because the partners knew that VitroGro works beautifully without EU trial, and have spent money, time and effort in their respective due diligence process in order to negotiate a deal.

5. I think the deal will be likely between Jun and Dec 2011, say Sep 2011. Why? Because after capital raising, we will use the fund to manufacture VitroGro in large scale ready for sale, speed up regulatory and reimbursement approvals. We also have Geoffrey Morris as our negotiation consultant. Partners who want a bite of our cake must agree with our terms because we are in a much stronger position to negotiate a deal now. SHARE PRICE WILL GO UP.

My knowledge is limited. There are many HC posters who are more intelligent and knowledgeable than I. Please fill the gaps and add more. Thanks.

I believe that all TIS believers will be rewarded very handsomely in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.