XJO 1.48% 8,071.0 s&p/asx 200

friday's trading, page-97

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Well, pjsimon, Carl Swenlin is a very noticed market technician. I respect him a lot. He has been right on the money recently. Can he be right all the time? Sometimes he has to make some bad calls to balanced out his great ones, right?

I feel his current call could answer my question. I can feel it because I am willing to pay for his service recently. Usually, a very bad sign. I did it with Martin Swiss (whoever), I did it with "Brone Shiffer " whoever, I did it with James Dines, I did it with Doug Casey, I did it with Bob Hoyes, .... As soon as I subscribed any tips, I began to perform badly....

On the other end lives legendary Bob Hoyes. He has been promoting bears' view since May,(he shorted the financial, oil, gold stocks since than, and covered it in July, I guess get hurt dearly). What went wrong? I guess he think he is smart than any politicians and Fed heads, and relentlessly compare the current situation with 1929-1932 the great depression. Here is his latest.

http://www.howestreet.com/audiovideo/index.php?pl=/goldradio/index.php/mediaplayer/1337

I disagree with him day by day because different government intervention tools were used.

Another legend, Robert Prechter thought the current rally might have some rooms, but he stays with cash or TN for another buying opportunity in coming couple of years.

http://www.bloomberg.com/tvradio/podcast/surveillance.html

Well, I like Prechter's view. September is around the corner. It is the time to be cautious, particularly after 5-6 months rally. I can imagine when the fund managers are back from their summer holidays, and find the market is at dazzling height, the sell button could be pushed as hard as they can. I would rather made less money than lost it all.

Well, be careful with the www.financialnonsense.com. Jim Papaya is a financial report at best. He seems to be late for everything, every time. I don't know what is agenda is, free service or rubbish. I wish I never heard of him in my entire life.

I find a old Mark Twain's book "Roughing It". I wish I had read it a few years back. In the book it described the mining boom and bust, which is very similar to what happened in last a few years.

At least I believe history will repeat itself, and long live "the Fear and the Greed".

Cheers, good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.