BOT 1.33% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Rooti, just a thoughtie, it might pay to buddy up to one of...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Rooti, just a thoughtie, it might pay to buddy up to one of those investigative journalists - i think they'd like this style of deceit and corruption (and they know people and people talk and they listen and they investigate further) cause this will take a while and they have better resources.

Could be worth a punt just to touch base if anyone keen.

I'm certain I read that ASX handball to ASIC and if it gets there it will more than likely go to the trashcan......I say this because i have a response letter from ASIC regarding a former employer/employees complaint who was so corrupt and I have evidence, but alas, a return letter from ASIC said "we can't find anything wrong" and that's cause they didn't bother looking because had they, the employer would have been heavily fined or even jailed imo. As it turned out Fairwork chased the employer to hearings, the judge got pi**ed off and ordered the employer and their lawyer to "get their evidence within 45 mins, else both go to jail for contempt", the employer was bankrupt, so the plight was taken to Workers Comp for bullying and won, so as far as Im concerned there is that old saying "Those that can - do. Those that can't - end up in management".

I feel so sad for those newer Aussies who have not good communication skills who don't know what to do, where to go, etc as they have got it very tough when dealing with departments and not everyone can purchase lawyers.

As for defamation, use words like "strongly urge you to investigate" "I'm uncertain if there is, please investigate" "An investigation may be required" etc. just cover yourself (because you don't really know so you can't actually say, that's the difference (watch judge judy lol) and check the thesaurus for words more enticing for your claim.

Finally, I'm looking at the wording "ASX seeks to ensure that markets are fair and orderly and free of manipulative trading" I wonder if that includes 1x share traded after market closes but everyday people can't buy/sell, that's not fair, that's just so UNFAIR. So there's bullsh** straight away in the face !!!! And they're happy to write it too and pretend it's true. Baffle those brains!!!! So funny these intellectuals smarty pants high income earners, dumb and dumber, whatever you wanna call them.

On another note, words spring to mind 'useless as tits on a bull'.

Good Luck and thanks for your awesome efforts mate biggrin.png

(PS If all else fails, I reckon Beefarmer could write up a fantastic first class cryptic letter that would def have ASIC holding several meetings just to work out wtf it's trying to say, so maybe we can baffle their brains too.....)

cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $2.725M 7.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70075 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 422900 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.