"From my research, Bible only on what I call first milk or grass...

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

"From my research, Bible only on what I call first milk or grass roots and onto the net to see when they first started teaching the trinity, IMO, the first milk, grass roots were done away with by most, around 150 years after Jesus and from my understanding, around the same period after the flood, the truth was likewise lost and the Bible tells us, history repeats itself. (Just like the days of Noah, 150 yrs after, it was lost?)"

I am so glad that you are the golden challis of truth Wotsup and you and your followers are the only ones who have had this revealed to them! Your method of dealing with objections to your "ramblings" is to throw more "ramblings" about the Scriptures out there!

Just trying to comprehend what you are getting at is nigh impossible except for your passion to deny Christs divinity.

It is this very subject that is the target of those who oppose Christ and that is to deny His deity, from rambling about Him being a great and wonderful philosopher, a very distinguished prophet like Mohammed, a radical leader who practiced hypnotherapy, a man like Gandhi who was a pacifist or just a plain leader of a religious cult in the Middle East.

Your doctrine is no better than the JW's who say that He was a "Spirit/Man" who was selected to die for the sins of the whole world and that death will atone for all the murderers, rapists, fornicators, sodomisers, adulterers, thieves, slanderers, blasphemers, liars, cheats and the countless list of other sins of mankind! 

Only One Person can atone for all of that and that is God Himself in the Person of Christ Jesus...................millions of Christians have been martyred over the last 2 millennia for believing in Him, turning away from sin and putting their faith and trust in Him.

Believing in anything else is worthless.

I have pasted this before in response to your claims, comes out of the Old Testament book of Isiah and if that is not a prophecy that came true about God Himself then I don't know what would convince you.

Isiah 9:6......" For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."

The tragedy of all of this is "He will not strive with man forever"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.